IMPORTANT

Images in this blog were originally posted on the now defunct Google+. With the demise of Google+, those images are no longer available.

For the sake of posterity, I am gradually re-uploading the images on Deviant Art. There are more than 1200 images to be posted, and it is time-consuming.

The images posted till date can be seen at the following link:

https://www.deviantart.com/curiousjm/gallery

Please visit above link regularly to view recently added images. Thanks.

Rainy Dark Evening

For my last submission (10/10) of the week in British Columbia, I wanted to post something bright and sunny from the Sunshine Coast of B.C. but unfortunately by the time I reached the pier the sun had set and it was raining hard so I had to contend with this shot, captured at the pier in Sechelt,BC, Canada. 

No comments: