Belle Fontaine, Nuremberg

Belle Fontaine is a monument in Main Market Plaza, Nuremberg. Originally built during 1385 to 1396 the current fountain installed in 1912 is a copy of the original building, which had been restored several times. During World War II it was encased in concrete bunker and survived Allied bombing. On the left is the Church of Our Lady of Nuremberg. (French Wikipedia)