IMPORTANT

Images in this blog were originally posted on the now defunct Google+. With the demise of Google+, those images are no longer available.

For the sake of posterity, I am gradually re-uploading the images on Deviant Art. There are more than 1200 images to be posted, and it is time-consuming.

The images posted till date can be seen at the following link:

https://www.deviantart.com/curiousjm/gallery

Please visit above link regularly to view recently added images. Thanks.

Deep Blue Sea

Deep Blue Sea off the coast of Bonifacio, Corsica, France. I hope there are no Sharks in these beautiful blue waters. When I tried to search for "Deep Blue Sea" in Google Images, Google failed me badly. The search results were mainly images of Sharks and other scenes from the movie. I tried filters like -shark and -movie but still Google failed.